Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Office Professional Plus 2016 (For Windows) includes:
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
- Carry your ideas however you work best, doing keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Be a potential Office user—the easy way. Type whatever you require help within the new Tell Me box on the ribbon, and it will tell you how to do it.
- Brand-new themes let you decide the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Bright theme gives you a stylish appearance that’s consistent across your devices.
- Improve your reading skill with Insights, powered by Bing, which tells you appropriate information from the web when you’re viewing an Office file.
- Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design so that you can concentrate on your opinions and data
- Keep the record of comments in Word documents and check them as done with the new reply button.
- Extract content from PDFs right into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and charts just as you do in simple Word documents.
- Save time formatting data in Excel so you can describe insights from your data faster. Modern tools identify your design and auto-complete data.
- In Excel, you can now perform fundamental forecasts on your data line with one click to visualize future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by posting a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to convey it, so your public can connect you from anyplace.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other sort of folder in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are stored, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices so that you can use or share them from anyplace.
- React faster with inline replies—replies positioned right within the form of the original message—in Outlook. Just type your answer in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and compile data from a related table or query fast in Access. Just click an item to open a complete view of that item.
- Best for home businesses and very small businesses